- Negotiation class: Education is complicating your life to make one of the others better.
- Ianna Contardo, Strategy: Drop your tools! (the resume of "Collapse of sensemaking in organizations: Mann Gulch case").
- Jacob Hornik: "Competition is running faster than competitor."
- Free markets online case (IS class?): ...without people who can sell a concept, ask for money and close deals, you are dead.
- InfoSystems (guest speaker): News evolutioned to entertainment. Funny or horror, it is now no more than a way to amuse people. We're going to have news we'd like to hear. (Look at your friend-feed or remember last time you decided to maintain frendocite - F). It's scaring - to have only news you like. And boring most of times.
- Cost accounting brain-washing (again, thanx for sharp eye of Mauricio): Normal costing is a costing system that traces direct costs to a cost object by using the actual quantities of direct-cost inputs and that allocates indirect costs based on budgeted indirect-costs rates times the actual quantities of the cost-allocation bases.
- Org.behavior (Pino Bethencour): Leadership is a hard work. The price leader often pays is lonlyness.
- Own note after 1st term: Perfectionism hurts.
- All classes: tree main concepts: added value, CSR (in all aspects) and 'It depends' (as an answer to any questions).
- OB: Gentelmen, that's a sad thing to mean nothing. Old Man, 12 angry men.
- Marketing (first awful professor on this subject): Sales are the people implementing marketing hopes and dreams into reality. That's how it should be.
Monday, July 16, 2007
more quotations from different classes
No classification. Just a list.